Currently, the book is being revised and edited and is currently unavailable. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Author Albert Icestein discovered that his life was not an accident or mistake! Instead, he learned that he was created on purpose and for a purpose is a captivating read.
Having to deal with abuse in his childhood and early adulthood, Albert struggled with the impacts abuse had on his life such as addiction, morbid obesity, isolation, and loneliness. Having to fight a lifelong battle to overcome mental health issues Albert offers an invitation to Leave Loneliness Behind to discover:
- Long term effects of child abuse and how to move on
- How struggles with anger issues and the persistent need to be right can destroy family, friends, and coworkers
- Alienation, isolation, and parental alienation are forms of abuse and control that can lead victims to addictions and mental health issues
- Learn how to restore self-confidence, self-love, and self-worth to stop running from problems and others
- Discover where destiny and purpose manifest itself
Leaving Loneliness Behind will empower you against loneliness and encourage you that your life was not an accident or a mistake. It will inspire you to embrace the fact that you were created on purpose and for a purpose.
- It’s also a great guide for mental healthcare providers, doctors, therapists, and other professionals to help them gain insight for the people they care for